- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities, bill of materials with project team.
- Undertaking costs analysis for design and project work, including undertaking value engineering where required.
- Preparing tender documents, analyse tender responses, make recommendations to clients regarding contractors and sub-contractors.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports including updating project cost plans and cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Valuing completed work, review contractor payment claims, certify as per actual progress and arrange appropriate payments with Client.
- Review and negotiate change orders with contractors.
- Negotiate final settlements with contractors at end of project and prepare final cost report for Client.
- Prepare front-end cost reports by understanding unit rates, general conditions and pricing estimates
- Preparation of estimates at various stages of the design process, from conceptual design to pre-tender stage
- Assessment and analysis of any cost variances between estimate stages
- Preparation of change order review analysis and lifecycle cost estimates
- Assessment of cost-to-complete and work-in-place for construction work during periodic site visits
- Maintain and update cost estimating database for labour and material rates on a regular basis
- Degree qualifications in Civil Engineering, Construction management, Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 2 to 8 of relevant experience as a Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer in power & cement or industrial projects
- Advanced knowledge of construction contracts, tendering processes, bills of quantities.
- Intermediate time management skills with the ability to self-manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge and understanding of computer based estimating software such as Estimator Pro or CostX, excel, cost database management and other related computer applications
- Intermediate negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate payments and change orders with contractors.
- Self-motivated with good organizational, communication and report writing skills
- Intermediate written and spoken communication skills in English
- Intermediate ability to assess tendering bids for value, cost and quality.
- Great problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Estimator
LocationUlaanbaatar city, Chingeltei district
FieldConstruction and Real Estate
Job advertisement published date
Click here to introduce this company details.