Perform hands-on repair, rebuild, troubleshooting, inspection, writing parts lists and all required reports, completing quality sheets, cleaning of parts, storing and protecting parts. Ensuring that the repair/rebuild is of high quality and meeting or surpassing time allocated.
* Minimum 2 years of experience working as a heavy equipment technician having achieved the equivalent of an C level rating or higher.
* Suitable knowledge of English for perfect understanding of CAT System Documentation, spoken is advantage.
* User level computer skills
* Knowledge of machine technology and industry
* Knowledge (in-depth) of related to troubleshooting and diagnoses
* Knowledge (in-depth) of related hand tools and equipment use
The Deadline: Jan 13, 2022.