Direct supervisor: Admin and Finance Officer & Head of Mission
Under the overall and direct guidance and supervision of the Admin and Finance Officer and Head of Mission, the Project Assistant will be responsible for the implementation of activities under the project “Improving resource-efficiency and cleaner production in the Mongolian construction sector through materials recovery” and support the operation of the mission.
“Improving resource-efficiency and cleaner production in the Mongolian construction sector through materials recovery” is a four-year project supported by the European Union and Czech Development Agency.
Project assistant roles
- Translation assistance
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Administrative assistant roles
- Financial report checking for the previous reports of the project and partners
- Office supply procurement and management
- Office asset management
- Archive management
- Technical support to Administration and Financial Officer
- Procurement related support: collecting quotations, drafting contracts, etc.
- Messenger – in-person delivery of reports, invitations, documents, etc.
- University degree in a relevant discipline (i.e., accounting, finance)
- Prior professional experience in performing duties listed above
- Experience in working on international projects and programs
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English and Mongolian languages with interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in development and/or humanitarian setting
- Experience in financial management and accounting
What we offer
- Competitive salary with performance-based benefits
- Working in an international team
- Access to training opportunities
- Career development in a value-driven professional organization, suitable especially for dynamic professionals
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the following e-mail address . The application must include a brief motivation letter, and a maximum 2-page CV or resume. Both documents have to be in English. Please type “Project Assistant – MN16" in the subject line. The deadline for submission is Sep 25, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The applications are reviewed continually and a suitable candidate may be hired before the deadline.