MSM Retail Store has been solution provider for Tools, Safety and Welding consumables market since 2000 offering world known brands as Bosch, Stanley, Proxxon, Kubota, MSA, Lincoin and Ridgid.
Senior Retail Manager is to manage Retail business to ensure the set revenue and profit targets are achieved as well as to drive growth in the business unit.
- Inventory Control
- Customer Relations Operations
- Profit Management
- Interdepartmental Relations
- Lead the team towards achievement of established goals and objectives for the department
- Ensure timely turnaround of inventory needed to comply with commitments to customers
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the department
- Attend manager’s meetings and report on performance on a timely manner
- Develop guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints immediately as per the Industrial Department’s procedure
- Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize dead stock and to ensure contractual obligation by MSM is fulfilled
- Update inventory control systems
- Responsible for-profit management to ensure departments profitability
- Maintain close relationships with vendor, negotiate commercial terms and organize joint customer calls with the vendor representatives
- Seek new business opportunities to expand the parts department’s business and prepare a business case
- Preparation and submission of tender documents in compliance with the customer’s documentation requirements
- Other duties on Job description.