-ХАБЭА бодлого, дүрэм журам, төлөвлөгөө, аюулгүй ажиллагааны зааварчилгаа болон бусад бичиг баримт хөтлөлтийг сайжруулах, боловруулах, сургалт зохион байгуулах, хэрэгжүүлэх, хяналт тавих
Make written (technical documents, maps, legends, etc.) and verbal translation (at sites, during meetings, as required by expatriate employees and consultants) from Mongolian to English languages and vice versa. Translate messages simultaneously or consecutively, maintaining message content, context, and style as much as possible.
Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions. Liaise with Supervisor, Contractor, originator, etc. to discuss any unclear points. Provide with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document.
Refer to reference materials, such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks, as needed to ensure translation accuracy.
Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meanings of words, concepts, practices, or behaviors.
With the approval of Supervisor, perform translation work both written and verbal as required and requested by other departments and the Company organized events.
Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
Assist with data entry and other relevant tasks needed by the Department as needed and as when having no pending translation work.
Perform other duties as and when required and requested by the Supervisor
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including
- Planning duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules;
- Establishing service standards for end users (i.e., internal department or external customer);
- Identifying and developing QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs;
- Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel.
- Taking full responsibility for hold-point releases once all QMS functions have been completed and the equipment is ready to go into the next work stage.
Developing and implementing risk-based inspection (RBI) activities and processes, using programs to develop internal standard practices.
- Managing plant integrity through a failure analysis reporting system and following up on recommendations.
- Oversee supervision of all visual inspections including 3rd party subcontractors.
- Managing inspection, and testing plans for new construction, repair work, and alterations.
- Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies.
- Manage construction processes, plant equipment, inspection and NDE personnel certification and QMS internal audits.
Organizes the construction of buildings according to approved design, requirements of norms, rules, standards and technical requirements. Supports the activities of the construction project without delay, to make necessary decisions, to resolve issues urgently to the client and to the management on time, and to make decisions in line with the staff and other corporate departments.
Manages and organizes process in construction the according to approved plan and design for engineering controls;
Coordinates and directs all purchases, procurement of materials, equipment, financial cost, and construction functions to ensure the successful completion of the project under scheduled plan;
Effectively organize to manage construction progress, works of services, operation in the project field;
Executes monitoring of construction progress;
Meetings with Management team to update and inform as to the progress of the project, report, current status of construction project;
Assists in the implementation of OHS policies and management system plans, and to implement relevant regulations in daily operations;
1. Олон улс, бүс нутаг болон гадаад улсуудын дүрэм журам стандартыг судлах харьцуулсан судалгаа хийх
2. Шаардлагатай тохиолдолд дээрхи баримт бичгийн орчуулга хийх
3.Төслийн боловсруулах стандарт дүрэм журмыг бэлдэх, хянах, засварлах, түүнд оруулах зохицуулалт болон мэдээллүүдийг тодорхойлох
4. Төслийн явцад шаардлагатай төрийн байгууллагатай холбогдох
5. Төслийн удирдлага болон Байгууллагын удирдлагад тайлагнах, үүрэг даалгавар авах